Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering
The E&I engineering team works in collaboration with process designers, mechanical engineers and plant layout specialists to deliver tangible benefits like reduced costs, by developing optimized designs and utilizing cost effective equipment.
- Estimation of Power requirement and generating Single Line Diagram for Power Distribution system and Illumination Engineering.
- Preparation of specifications and schedule of quantities for Electrical Equipment.
- Cable schedules and Termination Schedules.
- General Arrangement & Civil Input Data for Switchyards, Substations, Load Dispatch Centres and Control Rooms.
- Short Circuit Study & Relay Setting recommendations.
- Energy Saving & Technical Audits of existing Installations.
- Preparation of Layouts for Project Execution / Statutory approvals e.g. Equipment layouts, Cable Tray / Trench Layouts, Earthing & Lightning Protection Layouts and Lighting Layouts including Distribution Schedules.
- Preparation of Instrument Specifications and Data Sheets
- Control System Architecture
- 3D Modeling of Cable Trays and Instrument Panels
- Instrument Hook-up Diagrams
- Instruments List & Logic Diagrams
- PLC Programming
- Bill of Materials Preparation